By David D. Luxton
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and psychological well-being Care summarizes contemporary advances in man made intelligence because it applies to psychological healthiness scientific perform. each one bankruptcy presents a technical description of the improvement, assessment of software in medical perform, and empirical facts on scientific efficacy.
In addition, every one bankruptcy features a dialogue of functional concerns in scientific settings, moral concerns, and obstacles of use. The ebook encompasses AI established advances in decision-making, in evaluation and therapy, in supplying schooling to consumers, robotic assisted activity final touch, and using AI for learn and knowledge gathering.
This booklet might be of use to psychological well-being practitioners drawn to studying approximately, or incorporating AI advances into their perform and for researchers attracted to a finished assessment of those advances in a single source.
- Summarizes AI advances to be used in psychological well-being practice
- Includes advances in AI established decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI purposes for evaluation and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for medical settings
- Provides empirical info on medical efficacy
- Explores useful problems with use in scientific settings
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
Within the Semiotic Engineering of Human-Computer interplay, Clarisse Sieckenius de Souza proposes an account of HCI that pulls on thoughts from semiotics and machine technology to enquire the connection among consumer and dressmaker. Semiotics is the examine of indicators, and the essence of semiotic engineering is the conversation among designers and clients at interplay time; designers needs to in some way be found in the interface to inform clients find out how to use the symptoms that make up a procedure or software.
The two-volume set LNCS 10297 + 10298 constitutes the refereed court cases of the 3rd foreign convention on Human features of IT for the elderly inhabitants, ITAP 2017, held as a part of HCI foreign 2017 in Vancouver, BC, Canada. HCII 2017 bought a complete of 4340 submissions, of which 1228 papers have been permitted for booklet after a cautious reviewing approach.
This publication constitutes the court cases of the 14th overseas convention on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics, EPCE 2017, held in Vancouver, Canada, in July 2017. HCII 2017 got a complete of 4340 submissions, of which 1228 papers have been authorized for booklet after a cautious reviewing approach.
This quantity constitutes the complaints of the eleventh foreign convention on Augmented Cognition, AC 2017, held as a part of the foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, which happened in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017. HCII 2017 obtained a complete of 4340 submissions, of which 1228 papers have been accredited for book after a cautious reviewing approach.
- Security Awareness: Neue Wege zur erfolgreichen Mitarbeiter-Sensibilisierung (Edition
) (German Edition)
- Understanding Your Users: A Practical Guide to User Research Methods (Interactive Technologies)
- Interview Techniques for UX Practitioners: A User-Centered Design Method
- Emerging Therapies in Neurorehabilitation II (Biosystems & Biorobotics)
- Skill Based Automated Manufacturing: Proceedings of the IFAC Workshop, Karlsruhe, Federal Republic of Germany, 3-5 September 1986 (IFAC Workshop Series)
- Advances in Affective and Pleasurable Design: Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference on Affective and Pleasurable Design, July 17–21, 2017, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
Additional resources for Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care by David D. Luxton